St. Nicholas Catholic Parish is a center of grace, healing and salvation. Jesus Christ and His Gospel are the heart of our parish. St. Nicholas is a sanctuary where we find a sense of meaning and purpose. The celebration of Mass and the Sacraments are the means by which we give glory to God, and the Eucharist is the food that nourishes our life with Christ. Our faith and hope are in Christ alone, and our love for Jesus makes us willing to share our time, talent and treasure with our neighbors on earth to build the Kingdom of God. St. Nicholas is our support and our family.
5:00 p.m. Saturday
8:00 a.m. Sunday
9:30 a.m. Sunday
11:30 a.m. Sunday
8:30 a.m. in the church, Monday to Saturday
6:30 p.m. on Fridays of Lent, followed by Stations of the Cross at 7:00 p.m.
For emergencies after hours, call 301-490-5116 and follow the directions to reach Father Mel Ayala, pastor.
- Rev. Mel Ayala, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Perry Iannaconi, Deacon
- Mrs. Hope Benson, Director of Religious Education
- Ms. Kathy Schmitt, M.Div., Director of Evangelization (Adult Education/RCIA)
- Mr. Stu Knazic, Director of Music
- Ms. Brinda Albert, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Debbie Rausch, Bulletin Editor and Asst. Parish Secretary
- Rev. Paul Hill, Weekend Assistant
- Rev. Mr. Frank Hannagan, Retired Deacon
- Mr. Dominic Cipollone, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Ysaac Bernabe, Facilities Manager